Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kim Hyun-joong at Tokyo Dome

 
Kim Hyun-joong attended the charity event called "Message to Asia" at 7 pm on Dec 14; about 30,000 seats at Tokyo Dome were said to be ALL filled.

(As you guys know, approximately 4000 Japanese fans showed up at the airport to greet him and 
his new boss, Bae Yong-joon.
Some fans stayed overnight at Haneda Airport; it was said to be the most number of people who showed up to see a celeb in Japanese history.) 


Anyway, after singing 3 songs, when he was asked "Which do you prefer, acting or singing?",
he wickedly replied, "That question is like whether I prefer my mom or dad! 
I'm gonna try my best in both acting and singing."

 
                    Cool profile

KHJ, who's notorious for not carrying any type of bag, this time appeared carrying this...
I wanna have THAT bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment